There are so many health benefits from apple cider vinegar; it has been used as a health topic fast thousands of years. people also use Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss, and helps to reduce weight and has more health benefits.
You can add Apple Cider Vinegar in your daily diet; it will help to weight loss and reduce blood sugar level.
In this article; we would explore what Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss, its recipe, how it helps with weight loss, how to use it, how to add in your diet, and its other benefits.
What is apple cider Vinegar for weight loss?
People have used Apple Cider Vinegar as a health tonic fast thousands of years. Before insulin; apple cider vinegar was the best remedy for diabetes. Nowadays people use it in drink, food, and it has various health benefits.
Apple cider vinegar is made by two step processes, first; they mix cut or crushed apple, sugar and yeast and they allow mixing gather, and this process creates the alcohol. Second; they add bacteria to the drink to start the fermentation processes, this process converts the alcohol into acetic acid.
Acetic acid is the main component of apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar don’t have any nutrition and medical value, but research says that its will help in weight loss and it has so many health benefits.
Apple cider vinegar drink as a supplement you can drink it before meals and it can curb hunger and burn fat. If you want to lose weight add it in your regular diet.
Apple Cider Vinegar Weight loss recipe
You can make apple cider vinegar drink with honey and have it regularly to burn fat and stay fit and healthier. You should have this in the morning on empty stomach and make your weight loss process faster.
How to use apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss?
Study shows that apple cider vinegar has impressive effects on weight and body fat. If you consume in a right way you will lose weight faster and also burn your fat.
A person can take apple cider vinegar in several ways like
- Take as supplement
- Take as a tonic to keep healthier
- Take in a food and in drink
Here are the things that you should keep in mind while starting your weight loss journey with apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar you should never consume as it is, you can mix with water and make sure you’re not consuming large amount of acid.
- You could make it as a drink with honey or as a salad dressing with olive oil to promote faster weight loss.
- It is the best consumption of two times throughout the day and its best way to drink it before the meals to reduce weight faster.
- just having apple cider before meals followed by eating heavy meal; this will never work. Make sure that eat balanced diet and never eat a high carb meal after drinking an apple cider vinegar.
Does apple cider vinegar aid weight loss and burn fat?
Apple cider vinegar may help for weight loss when people start drinking with low calorie diet and regular exercise.
In study shows that low calorie diet and apple cider vinegar if you take this for 12 to 13 weeks.
- You will lose more weight
- you will decrease the body fat percentage
- you will decrease the waist circumference
- you will improve the cholesterol and triglyceride level
Apple cider vinegar adding 1 or 2 tablespoons in your regular diet can help you to lose weight and also it can help to reduce the body fat percentage. Apple cider vinegar will help you to feel full for longer after eating a particular meal
Other health benefits of Apple cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar promoting weight loss and fat lose, and also has several health benefits.
- When you drink 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar it helps to lowering the blood sugar level and insulin.
- Its helps to weight lose issues and also helps to heart related issues just adding a 1 teaspoon in any drink or your salad.
- Its helps to improves insulin sensitivity by 34%
- By adding 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in your meal helps to hair related issues and it can boost your immune system by consumption of regular basses.
- If you started weight loss journey by adding 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in your regular diet, but you having a high carb meal does not work.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar regular basses; it can help to kills the harmful bacteria and viruses. And also help to decrease the cholesterol level.
How to add apple cider vinegar in your diet
There are very few ways to add apple cider vinegar in your regular diet. You can add it as a salad dressing with olive oil and with honey in one glass water. If you added in salad dressing; it gives good test with cucumber and tomatoes or any vegetables we use for salad.
Drinking 1 to 2 tablespoon (15-30 ml) mixed with water throughout the day before the meal is good for weight loss. Do not take more than 1 tablespoon (15ml) at a time.
For breakfast – You can consume 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with one glass of water and bit honey. You should drink it before 20 minutes of your breakfast.
For lunch – Drink 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with any juice or salad before 20 minutes and then go for main meal which is includes high in protein and low carbs.
For dinner – Consume 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with water or any juice before 20 minutes of your dinner and then eat light dinner, and again low carbs in your meal.
Here we are given some suggestion on diet but it’s not necessary to follow the same diet, but it’s necessary to avoid junk food and oily food if you to achieve your target for weight loss.
Apple Cider Vinegar Side Effects or downside
For any natural remedies there is little risk, apple cider vinegar is totally safe but it may have some effects or disadvantages for very few people. If the person wants to take apple cider vinegar or takes any medication, they should consult doctor before trying it.
- Consuming high amount of apple cider vinegar will causes negative effects.
- Don’t consume more than 1 tablespoon at time, because it may cause nausea.
- Make sure that you’re mixing with water otherwise it my burn the inside of your mouth.
- it’s better to consult a doctor for your suffering from any health issues before try the apple cider vinegar.
- Woman’s should avoid consuming it during pregnancy and mother who are feeding their kids, before trying apple cider vinegar consult a doctor.
Some questions on apple cider vinegar
When to drink Apple Cider Vinegar
you can drink apple cider vinegar 20 minutes before a meal with one glass of water.
What does it taste like?
It tastes like a smell of vinegar and never consumes it without water or any juice.
How much weight can you lose in a week with apple cider vinegar?
In one study shows that in Bioscience, the people lost the weight an average of around 2 kg (4 pounds) in 12 weeks after consuming 1 to 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar daily.
How long do I take apple cider vinegar before I start seeing results?
Some people get started getting result in 2 to 3 weeks but some people will take 5 – 6 weeks to get some result by consuming apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar has several benefits, in some study shows that its will helps who are overweight achieve a moderate BMI, with eating a fewer calories.
Note: Consult a doctor and get suggestion before planning to follow the Apple Cider Vinegar drink as this article provided information here is just general.
You’ll also like: