There are a number of applications of cocoa butter and cocoa butter for skin lightening is one most uses of cocoa butter. And you can achieve radiance and whitening by using cocoa butter for skin lightening.
Cocoa butter is a natural plant based butter which is derived whole from cocoa beans. And Butter from cocoa beans is generally used as a moisturizer in skin care products.
Remember, a pure cocoa butter doesn’t work well for your skin lightening, but cocoa butter works great when it can be blended with other ingredients.
The cocoa butter has many properties that improve your skin beauty and makes it effective for skin lightening. And cocoa nibs contain some 54% to 58% of cocoa butter.
So, read this article till the end, here is a lot of knowledge that you need to know about cocoa butter for skin lightening.
- Also Read : Coconut Oil for Skin Whitening – Benefits and 5 Best Remedies
- Also Read : How to get CLEAR SKIN for Men – 13 Tips for Men’s Skincare
Using Cocoa Butter For Skin Lightening
It is very important to know what cocoa butter is. Well cocoa butter is a natural plant-based butter which is derived for the whole cocoa beans and cocoa nibs contains around 54% to 58% of the cocoa butter, and it is commonly native to South America and Central America.
Cocoa butter is commonly used in beauty products because of the great properties and impacts that it contains.
There are many people who ask this question, why it is a good option for skin lightening. The short answer is the cocoa butter loaded with saturated fats and monounsaturated oleic acid.
The cocoa butter also contains antioxidant and emollient properties that are very beneficial for skin health. It also helps to manage the signs and symptoms which are associated with hyperpigmentation and other sink issues.
Hyperpigmentation: Using Cocoa Butter to Lighten the Skin
Pigmentation is all about skin’s coloration, but when the skin gets darker, that is known as hyperpigmentation and when the skin becomes lighter, that is known as hypopigmentation. In America, many black people suffer from hyperpigmentation.
Darkening of the skin or nails, as a result of an increase in dark pigment. Hyperpigmentation is an enemy of skin beauty, except for those people that love multi-colored skins. This article focuses on how to get rid of hyperpigmentation with cocoa butter and achieve brighter skin.
Well, hyperpigmentation is caused by the overproduction of dark pigment. There are a number of home remedies available that will help in reducing the discoloration of the skin, remove dark spots and help to lighten the skin.
Here are some causes of hyperpigmentation?
- Sun rays’ exposure
- Burns and injuries
- Using of birth control pills
- Acne scars
- Side-effect of a medication
Using cocoa butter can give you great skin lightening results in an effective way.
How to Use Cocoa Butter For Skin Whitening?
This process is quite extensive, get some cocoa butter in your hands and start applying to the darker part of the skin. or you can apply the entire skin of the darkness.
Pure cocoa butter is not the best ingredient for skin lightening. It can be highly recommended to blend it with other essential oils. This mixture can make it more effective on the skin. lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, chamomile essential oil. These are the other essential oil that you can mix with cocoa butter for skin lightening.
Remember, it will take up to 2 weeks to see the results.
Here are some steps to follow when you’re applying cocoa butter for skin lightening.
- Apply the cocoa butter on only the affected area, or the dark part of the skin.
- Massage the cocoa butter throughout the applied area, so that your skin can feel the power of the cocoa butter.
- After some time, wash off the coco butter and clean your skin with a mild cleanser.
- Repeat this process regularly up to two weeks and wait for the results. You may notice a difference in the color of your skin within 2 weeks.
DIY Cream Using Cocoa Butter For Skin Lightening
Many people want to make their own cocoa butter for skin lightening, but they don’t know how to make it or where to start.
So, here is a recipe explained below, that you can D, I, Y (do it yourself), you can follow the below steps to make it yourself at home.
Ingredients That are Need For This Recipe
Cocoa butter: ¾ Cup
Jojoba oil: ¼ Cup
Coconut oil: ¼ Cup
Essential oil: 10 Drops of Geranium oil and 20 Drops of Carrot seed oil
Guide to Make Yourself Cocoa Butter For Skin Lightening
- Throw cocoa butter into a double boiler.
- Melt the cocoa butter completely under low heat.
- Pop the melted cocoa butter in the freezer for about 15 to 20 minutes to get solidify a bit.
- Then add 2 tbsp of coconut oil into cocoa butter and blend them together to form a creamy and fluffy white consistent mixture.
- Get a clean container and pour out the skin lightening butter in it.
- Once done, add the jojoba oil and essential oils listed above in the right measurement.
- Mix everything together using the back of the clean spoon.
- Pour out everything into a clean container and make sure to keep it in a dry and cool place to prevent it from getting melted.
- Use it one the targeted areas of your skin. Apply to your skin two times a day to lighten the appearances of your skin.
Note: make sure to not go ham with essential oil as they are very potent and they may be harmful. So, use the right amount of essential oils mentioned above to avoid side effects.
More Benefits of Cocoa Butter For Skin
The cocoa butter is not only lightening your skin, but also it has beneficial impacts in moisturizing, rehydrating and making your skin look more glowing.
Here are some other benefits of cocoa butter for skin:
- The cocoa butter is rich in fatty acids that is often considered one of the best options for hydrating and moisturizing the skin.
- Cocoa butter helps in boosting your overall blood flow and circulation in your skin. It is also beneficial in protecting the skin against harmful UV rays of the sun.
- It is also smoothening your skin and good options for getting rid of the scar marks and wrinkles.
- The cocoa butter has been found in helping out with skin diseases like eczema and dermatitis.
QNA’s On Cocoa Butter For Skin Lightening
How Long Does it Take For Cocoa Butter to Work?
It is very important to know how long it takes for cocoa butter to work and see the results. Don’t expect immediate results, because it will take about 15 to 30 days to see the results to manifest. But remember, you need to use regular 2 time a day for better results.
Is Cocoa Butter Good For Skin Lightening?
The pure cocoa butter doesn’t make your skin lighter, but if you’re blended with other ingredients it can help to remove dark pigments of your skin.
Cocoa butter may improve uneven skin tone, especially on the face where the dark spot can be more visible. However, cocoa butter may help to remove the appearance of darkened areas over time. But cocoa butter is not a major skin lightening substance.
Does Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Lighten The Skin?
The short answer is YES, Palmer’s cocoa butter cream is good for skin lightening. The palmer’s cocoa butter can remove dark spots and out marks on the skin.
Cocoa butter for skin lightening is not a myth. It will boost your overall skin health, help to prevent hyperpigmentation and reduce the appearance of the dark spots on the skin. if you’re struggling with uneven skin tone and looking for a more traditional way to get the problem fixed. Then this is good enough to make you happy.
Hopefully, you like this article, if you have any questions and suggestions kindly put them in the comment box below.
You’ll also like:
- 07 Best Male Model Skincare Routine – Skincare Secrets for Male Model
- How to Get Clear Skin Naturally Without Products – 10 Best Tips
- How to Get Defined Cheekbones – 5 best Facial Exercises to Slim Face
- 11 Healthy Hair Tips for Men – Tips for Men’s Hair Care
- What is a Lash Lift – Everything you Need to Know About Lash Lifts