Today, every younger man or woman is trying their best to get lighter and brighter skin, and I know that you are also one of them. So, coconut oil for skin whitening is one of the best things you can try.
It is important to know why your skin gets unnatural darkening, it can be caused by many factors such as sun rays, hormonal imbalances, excessive usage of cosmetics products, unhealthy lifestyle, dry skin, eating unhealthy or harmful foods.
Well, if you have tried chemical skincare products in the hope of getting whitening skin, but the results are not up to your expectations. And you are looking for alternatives or natural remedies for skin whitening. So, only using natural remedies or ingredients can save your skin, and can make it healthier and whitening.
So, here is everything about how coconut oil works on your skin and whitening it, some of the natural remedies and many benefits.
- Also Read : How to get CLEAR SKIN for Men – 13 Tips for Men’s Skincare
- Also Read : How to Get Clear Skin Naturally Without Products – 10 Best Tips
Table of Contents
Nutrition of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is one of the best natural beauty products and many people are using it for many purposes. It contains a high-fat content that can help improve your skin conditions by reducing rashes, preventing breakouts and healing wounds.
If you’re using it for the first time you may suffer from acne, but after some days you may feel better and get whitening skin. so, give it some time to note outcomes.
Make sure your diet is healthy, with lots of vitamins and nutrients when it comes to skin care and acne.
How Does Coconut Oil Make Your Skin Whitening?
Pure coconut oil is considered one of the superfoods of its unique properties. This oil has incredible benefits in skin whitening, hair care and many more. This will give wonderful changes that work incredibly to tone and moisturize your overall skin. but remember using one thing never produces immediate changes.
The coconut oil is made up of some of the healthiest ingredients like vitamin E and essential fatty acids. These two ingredients have properties of whitening and bleaching.
The coconut oil is excellent for your skin, your skin’ inner layer can absorb the oil faster than other oils. And it can treat underlying inflammations and other disorders in the skin.
What is the Best Time to Apply Coconut Oil for Skin Whitening?
If you’re applying coconut oil for removing dark spots, then make sure you are at home. The best time to apply coconut oil is night time because you can achieve more skin whitening benefits.
To get the benefits you need to use a mask carefully and keep your skin always protective against damage and dirt pores. The best time is 40 to 60 minutes before going to bed. This will get more deep rest and ingredients can work better.
Make sure you’re not applying the coconut mask for more than 20 minutes. Coconut oil is a good night cream to get a whiter skin tone and make sure to use sunscreen when you go out in the evening sun.
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Skin Whitening
There are lots of other benefits and you may get shocked when you use coconut oil for skin whitening. If you are looking for healthier skin then coconut oil definitely helps you.
Here we have listed some advantages of coconut oil.
Face mask: If you’re looking for a simple and quick face mask for a night, then take 1 spoon of coconut oil and one spoon of honey then combine together and leave it for 20 to 25 minutes to mix well.
Before applying a mask, make sure your face is clean and super dry then apply on your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
Body moisturizer: Coconut oil is one of the best body-lotion and this is a perfect way to moisturize your skin. apply coconut oil on the overall body that can moisturize your skin better. Make sure to apply before going to bed and leave it the entire night and take a good shower in the morning.
Make coconut oil a body scrub: Do experiment with yourself, take a half cup of coconut oil and granulated sugar, mix together. Start exfoliating your skin, you will see the instantly beautiful glow on your skin.
Softening cuticles of skin: You can see your grandmother or grandfather is always rubbing their hands and palms with a few drops of coconut oil before they go to bed. It will give extra care for your cuticle.
Take a few drops of coconut oil and rub your fingers to keep them nourished and smooth, and you can see the difference after a few days.
Apply as a shaving cream: If you’re bored of using shaving cream or don’t have the cream, use coconut oil to get a better shave, and also it can make smooth and supple, rather than leaving patchy and skin rows.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Skin Whitening? (Video Guide)
Here is the best video on how to use coconut oil for skin whitening, watch the video and follow the instructions carefully to get most of the benefits.
5 Best Coconut Oil Remedies for Skin Whitening
01. Coconut Oil with Lemon Juice
Coconut oil with lemon juice is an effective natural healthy remedy for whitening the skin. It also reduces darkness, pigmentations and dullness by making your skin complexion clear.
If you want to get results quicker and more effectively, combine these two ingredients and apply on your skin.
Note: if you have dry skin then don’t apply this remedy.
Way of use:
- Take 1 tbsp. of lemon juice and coconut oil, mix ingredients well with a spoon.
- Apply this mixture (lotion) onto the desired region and rub it over your face.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, rinse off your face with tipped water.
- Apply this mixture 30 to 50 minutes before going to bed.
- Apply this mixture 2 to 3 times a week and you can see the results.
02. Coconut Oil with Turmeric
Turmeric has a powerful compound called curcumin that can regulate the production of melanin that gives you an even skin tone complexion. Coconut oil keeps the skin dry and damages skin moisturizer.
This combination penetrates deep into the skin layer and whitening the skin.
Way to use:
- Take ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder, one tablespoon of coconut oil, two tablespoons of flour and one tablespoon of raw honey.
- Mix these ingredients and make a dense paste.
- Apply this mixture all you face as a face pack.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wipe it off with warm wet cloth and cold water to close the opened skin pores.
- Apply on a regular basis – this pack can help to get rid of darkness and discolored skin.
03. Coconut Oil with Honey and Lemon
Coconut oil and honey both are great for your skin. This remedy can help you to clear up acne and make your skin more whitening.
Way to use:
- Take one tablespoon of coconut oil, honey and lemon juice, and mix them well in the bowl.
- Apply this mixture on the face and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then, wash your face with cold water.
- Repeat this remedy 2 to 3 times a week.
04. Coconut Oil with Baking Soda
Baking soda has bleaching properties that can help you in whitening skin, removing spots and marks on the skin.
Baking soda is also used to whiten teeth and this is a mild exfoliator and that helps to remove dead skin cells, debris and other impurities from the skin.
Way to use:
- Take one spoon of baking soda, ½ spoon of lemon juice and ½ spoon of coconut oil, and mix them well.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 4 to 6 minutes only.
- Afterwards, clean your face with cold water and let your skin to dry.
- Repeat this remedy 2 times a week.
05. Coconut Oil with Flour and Lemon.
Coconut oil with flour and lemon is also one of the best remedies for whitening your skin.
Way to use:
- Take one spoon of flour, coconut oil and a spoon of lemon juice.
- Mix them well and make it paste.
- Apply it as a mask on your face (on dark and uneven skin tone areas) and leave it for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
Are There any Side Effects of Using Coconut Oil for Skin Whitening?
Coconut oil is considered one of the best and safe home remedies and ingredients. Using coconut oil on your skin has many benefits and very few side-effects. To start with coconut oil for whitening is a bit difficult if you have an allergy to coconut oil.
It can also block your pores, when you’re using it for the first time. Make sure to rub your skin and leave it overnight.
Remember, you’re using 100% pure coconut oil because some oils come with some harmful ingredients and that will not give best results.
QNA’s on Coconut Oil for Skin Whitening
Is Coconut Oil Good for Skin Whitening?
According to the beauty bloggers coconut oil home remedies can whiten your skin and help to reduce dark spots and uneven skin tone. Adding lemon juice, honey and turmeric can give more effective results.
How Do I Use Coconut Oil to Whiten My Skin?
Here are step by step guide:
01. Take pure coil-pressed coconut oil into your hands and warm it up.
02. Put the oil into cleaned skin with the uneven tone areas.
03. It is better to apply before going to bed.
04. Then, massage it for a few minutes so your skin can absorb the coconut oil.
05. Leave it on overnight.
06. In the morning, remove the rest of the oil by taking a warm water shower.
07. Repeat this routine for the next 30 days for better results or get whitening skin.
How Do I Use Coconut Oil to Whiten My Skin?
The short answer is NO, coconut oil or any other oils never makes your skin look dark. Coconut oil is one of the best natural ingredients to moisturize your skin.
Which Oil is Best for Skin Whitening?
List of Top 5 Skin Brightening and Whitening Essential Oils:
01. Coconut Essential Oil.
02. Lavender Essential Oil.
03. Rose Essential Oil.
04. Almond Essential Oil.
05. Olive Essential Oil.
Coconut oil is a master of all other oils and this oil has many natural properties that work well to better your skin health. You can use it with turmeric, sandalwood, baking soda, lemon juice and honey. Coconut oil is used both for maintaining beauty and for medical purposes.
Every natural remedy takes a bit more time to give greater results. So, you need to have patience and go with one remedy for the 30 days.
Hopefully, you like this article, if you have any questions and suggestions kindly put them in the comment box below.
You’ll also like:
- How to get a Chiseled Jawline for Men – 7 Simple Ways
- 07 Best Male Model Skincare Routine – Skincare Secrets for Male Model
- Which is Best for Dandruff Onion or Lemon? – 08 Best Ways to Use for Dandruff
- 05 Best Razor For Shaving Your Head – Best Razor for Bald Men
- 13 Asian Beard Styles – Try Asian Beard Style in 2021