Does Masturbation Affect Eyesight? The short answer is NO, masturbation does not have any side effects on the eyesight. However, there are a number of myths surrounding masturbation. One of the most famous myths is that masturbation will make you go blind.
Masturbation is a way of self-gratification and there is no way connected to your vision. So read the article till the end, here you will learn does masturbation affect eyesight? Or over masturbation side effects on eyesight, it is myth or fact. Also, you will have some health benefits of masturbation.
- Also Read : Does Masturbation Cause Hair Fall? Facts and Myths
- Also Read : Masturbation Effects on Kidneys and Back Pain, Benefits
Masturbation Health Benefits
Masturbation is completely normal and doesn’t have any side effects, but actually it has multiple health benefits other than just pleasure. Below are some of the masturbation health benefits:
- Masturbation reduces stress level
- Masturbation reduces anxiety by decreasing cortisol level in your body
- It helps relax your entire body
- Masturbation promotes better sleep
- It allows you to explore your body in a healthy manner
- Masturbation releases “happy” (positive) hormones like dopamine and endorphins in your body
Does Masturbation Affect Eyesight?
The simple answer is NO, masturbation does not have any side effects on your eyesight. In fact, masturbation and eye health are not linked to one another. If you masturbate properly and in a healthy manner, then it does more good things to your body than harm.
Does masturbation cause blindness? These are myths and you have probably already heard of these myths. As a youngster, you may hear from parents, older people or peers that if you masturbate you will eventually lose your sight. But these all are myths and study found that none of these are true.
What Does Affect Eyesight?
Yes, masturbation doesn’t cause bad eyesight, then what does? It is very important to know the cause of bad eyesight, that may be a medical issue. You need to speak with the doctor.
However, there are many issues that can cause bad eyesight. If you have issues with your eye shape it can cause farsightedness or near-sightedness or even astigmatism. These can be prevented by wearing glasses or surgery.
There are also some habits that are unrelated to masturbation, which can cause your eyesight.
- Spending too much of the time in front of the computer screen or phone screen.
- Looking at a screen in a dark area can strain your eyes.
- Not drinking enough water and eating poorly, so you do not have enough vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes.
- Lack of essential nutrients useful for eyes.
- Not getting enough sleep can hurt your eyes.
- Not wearing the right prescription strains the eyes.
These are the factors that involve teenagers and that is the age when one would start masturbating. Still don’t worry! These are the things you can improve your bad habits.
What Can I Do?
If you notice your eyesight getting worse, then talk with an eye doctor. The doctor can help you with proper treatment, in case you have any condition that requires treatment.
If your eyesight gets worse by bad habits, then you can start making healthier changes. If your eyes are caused by screen-time, then try to avoid starting your TV for too long.
- Don’t look at the computer or phone screen in the dark.
- Take a break from your screen every time.
- If you read something on your smartphone and tablet, make the text bigger.
- Make changes in lifestyle: drinking enough water, get enough sleep, and eat healthy food and vegetables.
Does Masturbation Cause Dark Circles?
The simple answer is NO, masturbation doesn’t cause dark circles. This is another biggest myth surrounding masturbation.
Does Masturbation Cause Headaches?
The short answer is Yes, research shows that over masturbation can cause a headache in certain situations. A person may experience orgasm-induced headaches just before or during sexual climax, due to a rise in blood pressure level. These headaches can happen partnered sex or masturbation.
Does Masturbation Cause Blindness?
The short answer is NO, masturbation does not have any effects on your eyes. In fact, masturbation and eye health are not linked to one another.
Does Masturbation Cause Weakness?
The simple answer is NO, even masturbating or releasing sperm daily does not make you weaker or cause a loss of stamina. In fact, masturbating daily has more benefits than side effects.
Does Female Masturbation Affect Periods?
No, masturbation will not interface with periods. Menstrual cycle is a biological process that involves you shedding an unfertilised egg along with your uterine lining. Periods or getting pregnant has nothing to do with masturbation.
Masturbation does not have any side effects on your body. In fact, it has more health benefits than side effects. Remember, masturbating makes you blind is not based on any medical evidence.
However, it is still very important to take care of your eyes. So, ensure to talk with doctors aften and maintain a healthy lifestyle, which will bring more benefits. There are some possible issues with masturbation, but overall masturbation has many great health benefits.
Hopefully, you like this article, if you have any questions and suggestions kindly put them in the comment box below.
You’ll also like: